- Flooring starts at just $199
- Wood Grain Vinyl 3×4 Sections
- Size Chart Below
- Up to 120 People
- Installs on Grass & Gravel
- Easy to Dance Upon
- Perfect for Weddings & Special Events
- Get a Quick Quote Now
Let your guests dance the night away with ease on our Dance Floor rentals. Renting a dance floor has never been easier, see below chart to get the right size.
Note: “Pre-Flooring” is NOT included (if needed). Your formal quote will include dance floor rental installation in Santa Barbara. For a real crowd pleaser try our hand-held confetti cannons or regular confetti cannons. We also rent speakers and generators to help keep the party going.
***CALCULATE DANCE FLOOR RENTAL SIZE: The best way to calculate how many square feet you will need is take the total number of guests, and divide by 2 (max. number of guests dancing at the same time), and multiply by 4.5 square feet per person. This gives you the approximate square footage you will need for dancing, and then use this chart to pick the dimensions closest to that number.
Approximate Size Chart
- 8×9 = 30 Guests = 15 Dancers
- 8×12 = 40 Guests = 21 Dancers
- 8×15 = 50 Guests = 25 Dancers
- 9×12 = 50 Guests = 25 Dancers
- 9×16 = 70 Guests = 32 Dancers
- 12×12 = 70 Guests = 32 Dancers
- 12×15 = 80 Guests = 40 Dancers
- 12×16 = 85 Guests = 42 Dancers
- 15×16 = 110 Guests = 54 Dancers
- 15×20 = 130 Guests = 66 Dancers
- 16×18 = 125 Guests = 64 Dancers
- 18×20 = 160 Guests = 80 Dancers