Loading cart contents...
6 Ft Portable Bar Rental
SKU: GRP-105 Categories: Bar Equipment Rentals, Bars
Must Be Quoted
6 Ft Portable Bar Rentals
- 6 Foot Portable Bar Rentals w/ Bar Top (2 piece)
- Pleated Skirts in Black or White
- Straight 1pc Skirts: Black, White, Burgundy, Jute Wheat, Chocolate, Gray
Portable bar rentals are a low cost saver for your event or backyard party!
Bar Tips for Cocktail Parties (per 100 guests):
- For every 100 people make sure you have 2 bartenders and 1 bar back assistant.
- 4 servers (waiters) to keep the bar from bottlenecking (1 waiter per 25 guests).
- 2 wine/beer and self serve tables at opposite sides of the room (or space).
- Open layout, not crowded with tables so your guests can socialize.
- 5-6 High-boy cocktail tables in the center of the room (spread out)
- 3-4 Low-boy cocktail tables with chairs along the walls or outside area (for elderly or people who need to sit).
- 5-6 types of hors d’oeuvres for non-meal time parties or 10-12 for mealtime parties.
- Think finger foods (no utensils just small plates).
- Select 1-2 wines types to avoid overdoing it, white wine is more popular than red.
- Each guest will have an average of 2 drinks the first hour and 1 drink each hour thereafter.
- Serve non-alcoholic drinks in a glass for social acceptance (soda, water, juice).
- 1.5 pounds of ice per person (ice coolers are needed).
- 1 bottle of liquor yields about 22 mixed drinks.
- Don’t forget garnish; lemons, limes, olives, parsley
- Keep your decorating budget for the dinner tables (less is more at cocktail hour)
- Wedding string lights is a mood setter.
- Soft background music is a must and a lot of people forget it, if you’re low budget we recommend just speakers and an ipod.
1 Pc 4 Ft Bar Height Table, 1 Pc 6 Ft Bar Height Table, 1 Pc 8 Ft Bar Height Table, 2 Pc 6 Ft Bar (no linens), 2 Pc 6 Ft Bar w/Linens
My Quote List
Santa Barbara, Goleta, Montecito