Polyester Mint Tablecloth
Polyester mint linens. Poly fabric is durable and is the most commonly used fabric for events of all types. This is the tablecloth of choice because it always looks “crisp”. *Actual color may vary due to graphic.
Polyester vs Spun Polyester Cottenesse, what’s the difference?
- Spun Polyester is extremely durable and strong due to its molecular bonds and makes a great eco-friendly fabric for tablecloths.
- Both fabrics are made with 100% polyester threads, the difference is in the tightness of the weave.
- This tightness of the thread creates the thickness of the different fabrics.
- Polyester is a thinner fabric, but is more durable and less likely to wrinkle.
- Cottenesse is a thicker fabric, therefore is more likely to wrinkle, however it feels soft and more like cotton.
Solid Polyester Tablecloth Linen Rentals are available in the following colors:
- Ivory, Almond, Khaki, White
- Black, Grey, Silver, Charcoal
- Copper, Terra Cotta, Cinnamon, Chocolate
- Gold, Canary, Buttercup, Orange, Pumpkin, Peach, Shrimp, Coral
- Dusty Rose, Bubblegum, Pink, Fuchsia
- Red, Regal Red, Brick Red, Magenta, Raspberry, Burgundy
- Lilac, Amethyst, Plum, Regal Purple, Eggplant
- Navy, Royal Blue, Electric Blue, Cornflower, Slate, Turquoise
- Mint, Teal, Regal Teal, Hunter Green, Kelly Green, Grass Green, Sea Mist, Lime, Celadon, Olive
My Quote List
Santa Barbara, Goleta, Montecito