SKU: N/A Categories: Autumn, Basic Polyester, Browns & Golds
Must Be Quoted
Copper Polyester Tablecloth
Copper polyester linens. Poly fabric is durable and is the most commonly used fabric for events of all types. This is the tablecloth of choice because it always looks “crisp”. *Actual color may vary due to graphic. For linen sizing guide click here.
What is the standard size of a tablecloth? How to choose a tablecloth size.
Because all tables are a different size, there is no one perfect linen for all tables. The following guide will help you to decide which tablecloth size is right for your event. Events are generally casual or formal. Casual linens have a 8-12″ drop, formal linens drop to the floor. For more information try our linen sizing guide.
- 6ft Banquet Table; Casual Dining is a 8 ft banquet linen or formal is an 6 ft Drape.
- 8ft Banquet Table; Casual Dining is a 10 ft banquet linen or formal is an 8 ft Drape.
- King Table; Casual Dining is a 10 ft banquet linen or formal is an King Drape.
- 30″ Round Highboy; Casual is a 90″ round linen or formal is a 120″ round linen.
- 36″ Round Highboy; Casual is a 90″ round linen or formal is a 132″ round linen.
- 48″ Round Table; Casual is a 72″ round linen or formal is a 90″ round linen.
- 60″ Round Table; Casual is a 90″ round linen or formal is a 120″ round linen.
Solid Polyester Tablecloth Linen Rentals are available in the following colors:
- Ivory, Almond, Khaki, White
- Black, Grey, Silver, Charcoal
- Copper, Terra Cotta, Cinnamon, Chocolate
- Gold, Canary, Buttercup, Orange, Pumpkin, Peach, Shrimp, Coral
- Dusty Rose, Bubblegum, Pink, Fuchsia
- Red, Regal Red, Brick Red, Magenta, Raspberry, Burgundy
- Lilac, Amethyst, Plum, Regal Purple, Eggplant
- Navy, Royal Blue, Electric Blue, Cornflower, Slate, Turquoise
- Mint, Teal, Regal Teal, Hunter Green, Kelly Green, Grass Green, Sea Mist, Lime, Celadon, Olive
My Quote List
Santa Barbara, Goleta, Montecito