So you’ve booked your venue – now what?
Just 4 Fun Party Rentals offers delivery to most local parks & venues. This page will help you better understand how that process works. *We quote as a package of products and services, you can choose a predesigned rental package or create your own!
Minimum Booking Requirements
Venue deliveries require extra care and time. Therefore we have minimum booking fees;
- $499 | 8am-4pm Monday-Saturday
- $599 | 5pm-6pm and all day Sunday
- $1500 | 6pm-9pm Everyday
- $2000 | After 9pm or out of town Gaviota, Lompoc, Buellton, Santa Ynez and Ojai
What’s Included With Your Quote
- Your quote includes all of the products and services stated as line items.
- Your quote also includes basic setup of heavy and technical rentals if a layout is provided at least 3 business days in advance.
Look over your quote carefully to make sure it is exactly what you need. If you have a caterer, private chef, party planner or others who will be managing your event, make sure they look over the list just in case any items were forgotten.
- Delivery will be at an exact time you set between 8am-8pm (you select the appointment time)
- Our latest pickup is 10pm, if you rented a private venue for 24 hours we can pickup the next day.
- We only deliver by appointment to non-residential properties – this will be stated on your quote and confirmation.
Setup & Breakdown
As mentioned above, we will setup heavy and technical rentals if a layout is submitted at least 3 days before your event. If a plan is forgotten, we might still setup, but may not have time to follow any specific verbal instruction.
- Both setup and breakdown requires an area free of non-delivery people and other obstructions – we need space to do our job.
- Be sure to factor in setup & breakdown into your time plan – please allow 2 hours for each (4 hours total) for full events with more than 130 guests. *We highly encourage you to plan time appropriately, if pickup is delayed due to obstructions or delays, you may have to pay hold fees for both delivery staff and your venue.
You can manage your rental period by closing the bar/alcohol service and turning off the music 30 minutes before pickup. This will give your guests time to finish their conversation, finish their drink, say their goodbyes, gather their things and leave the venue.
About Your Layout Plan
You do not need to be a designer to draw your vision. You can use a computer program or draw it on paper – it’s up to you. What we do require is that you submit your drawing in jpg format emailed for us to review. *Occasionally we may need to edit your plan depending on the topiary of your venue choice and products rented.
If you are unsure of how to layout your event and you need help, please ask us. We can create a layout for you to work with your vision and the venue layout. Layout designs are extra work, so keep in mind we only allow 1 free revision. If you need more, no problem we charge $50 per revision thereafter.